LS: Life sucks.

NEEDS TO LEVEL UP.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

This entry is two days overdue.

So much work to do! So much revision to prepare! So much reasons to give to save myself!

The last part is not an exaggeration, I need to do something to save my ...... dignity. But what? (shakes head and sighs)

Oh well. Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away?

This week is like the 2nd last week of school. After school ends, there's going to be 2 weeks to prepare for the exams. Then its time to look for a part-time job.

Time to procrastinate.

Went out with my classmates today to celebrate another classmate's birthday. Ate mudpie and some teh tarik ice cream. Then stoned there and slacked for a few hours. I really need to go run soon. Its like 5 days since I last went running. And I really should be revising or finding a job instead of writing this entry. Sigh. I blame the ice cream.

To end off......


PROCRASTINATE NO JUTSU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home