Another late entry... Anyways, school semester for UOW has finally ended. 2 weeks of no school (but still have to mug) begins here. 4 subjects to study for. Life is so sad, but its still better than being in the army.
There was no entry last week because I was very, very busy, being the final week for school. Lets just leave it at that.
Last week came to a quiet close. Almost. Went for outing with my class after school on Friday. Played captain's ball. Can't remember the last time I played that game, but its still better than soccer. Kept forgetting who was on my team. My sandals snapped. (it was about time) After that, some others had left, and the remainder of the class played touch rugby, which was my first time playing.
Touch rugby was probly invented by someone who enjoys running past people and tapping them, but hates to be taupoked. Game is effing complex, but lets say that I am now fully capable of incapacitating a team to provide an advantage. Yeah, I think people should pay talented me to play. Life is so unfair huh?
My back's aching again. Probly because of that outing on Friday, even though I didn't get taupoked. Life sure has a way of screwing around with me. Having difficulties to sleep at night after I'm out. Oh wells.
Went out on Saturday to celebrate another friend's birthday. Cats and dogs are awesome. Cat not so. Soccer even less so.
Time to study.
There was no entry last week because I was very, very busy, being the final week for school. Lets just leave it at that.
Last week came to a quiet close. Almost. Went for outing with my class after school on Friday. Played captain's ball. Can't remember the last time I played that game, but its still better than soccer. Kept forgetting who was on my team. My sandals snapped. (it was about time) After that, some others had left, and the remainder of the class played touch rugby, which was my first time playing.
Touch rugby was probly invented by someone who enjoys running past people and tapping them, but hates to be taupoked. Game is effing complex, but lets say that I am now fully capable of incapacitating a team to provide an advantage. Yeah, I think people should pay talented me to play. Life is so unfair huh?
My back's aching again. Probly because of that outing on Friday, even though I didn't get taupoked. Life sure has a way of screwing around with me. Having difficulties to sleep at night after I'm out. Oh wells.
Went out on Saturday to celebrate another friend's birthday. Cats and dogs are awesome. Cat not so. Soccer even less so.
Time to study.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home