Writing again after 3 weeks.
Well these past weeks sucked. I'm still jobless. Fell sick last week, and forgot to write an entry in another week. Brother dropped his key inside the elevator hole and came crying to me few days ago. How does someone drop a key in a gap so small? (shakes head and sighs)
Its the month of December. A few more weeks before this year comes to a close. I hate the festive season.
Well these past weeks sucked. I'm still jobless. Fell sick last week, and forgot to write an entry in another week. Brother dropped his key inside the elevator hole and came crying to me few days ago. How does someone drop a key in a gap so small? (shakes head and sighs)
Its the month of December. A few more weeks before this year comes to a close. I hate the festive season.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home